Spiritual Scout is a weekly Reiki newsletter with personal insights and the best hand-picked spiritual, health, and personal growth resources to support your journey.
Each issue starts with a short lesson that you can implement as soon as you finish reading.
This first part is flexible and can differ in shape and size while preserving the essence.
It can include methods, tips, or techniques that have helped me and fellow practitioners find good results.
The second part is a selection of online resources related to spirituality, health, and personal growth.
What To Expect
Once you sign up, you’ll receive a 7 part introductory series called Fundamental Reiki Principles, delivered one email at a time over the course of a week.
These will take you on a journey beyond the obvious and outline Reiki’s more profound role.
Even if it sounds sophisticated, this is not meant to confuse you.
On the contrary…
These principles helped me find clarity when confidence was lost and navigate uncharted waters with ease.
They came together after years of experimenting, failing, finding success, and enjoying Reiki along the way.
I’m sure they will enrich your practice and accelerate your progress as they did for me.
It’s also a way to get to know each other a little better. You’ll either resonate with ReikiScoop or hit “unsubscribe” before the second email hits your inbox.
This is a crucial step in our relationship – Setting the right expectations from the beginning and being transparent about how I view Reiki is a win for us both.
If you’re ready to deepen your knowledge and explore Reiki from a different perspective, join us below with your best email address.
S A M P L E
Experiment With Reiki Symbol Sequences And Learn More About Yourself
Symbols are part of many cultures and religions around the world.
They are totems through which we connect our physical life to the unseen, spiritual one.
Each symbol represents a key that opens the door to certain types of energy and information. This way, we can bring their potentials into our world and use them to our benefit.
Some can share their energy print simply with their presence.
For others, you need special attunements to access their full potential.
Once you’ve reached this level, you can experiment with the various applications each symbol has to offer.
Cleansing, activating, protecting, and removing negative energies are their most common uses.
While all of them can and should be used with good intentions, some can be twisted in such ways to generate the opposite effect.
When it comes to Reiki, all symbols are beneficial and have a high vibration.
There isn’t one dominant symbol, and none is more “powerful” than others. Rather, each has the potential to access different manifestations of the universal life force energy.
Each symbol is unique and allows us to use it for different purposes.
Still, we can go even further and combine certain symbols in sequences for an enhanced effect.
Remember that Reiki doesn’t work in isolation, nor do the symbols.
You have to give them time and allow them to share their information with you. Always have a clear intention regardless of the method you’re using.
Reiki Symbol Sequences In Usui Reiki
- Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (and Dai Ko Myo if you are attuned to it) – is the classic sequence which can open an energetic gateway. Use it to connect to a person, situation, or a past/future event. If your intention is to use this sequence to connect to the universal life force energy, then that’s what it will do. Using the sequence backward will have the same result;
- Double Sei He Ki on the crown chakra will help balance the two brain hemispheres energetically;
- To cleanse the energy of your soul, use Sei He Ki + Shika Sei Ki on the heart area, and Sei He Ki + Shika So on the throat. This will improve the communication with those around you;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Sei He Ki + Serpent Of Fire in front of you and parallel with the ground to remove any energetic obstacles and open the pathway to your desired destination;
Reiki Symbol Sequences In Karuna Reiki
- Use Zonar + Halu + Harth on your crown and third eye chakra. Visualize as their energy flows through your body from head to toes. This will help cleanse you from malevolent energies and programs such as those induced through evil-eye, quicksilver, or negative projections;
- Sei He Ki + Shika Sei Ki + Harth sequence cleanses the soul energy and rejuvenates the energetic field generated by the heart chakra;
- Place Cho Ku Rei + Rama between you and another person to create a powerful shield of protection against evil intentions. Remember that whenever you build a layer of protection, the interaction between the two of you will also be affected;
- Use Zonar+Halu+Rama on the walls, corners, and center of the room to cleanse and protect it from negative energies;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Rama + Kriya on your legs and feet to cleanse any residual energy from that area and ground yourself;
Reiki Symbol Sequences In Shamballa MDH
- Activate Mer Ka Fa Ka Lish Ma + Dai Ko Myo Atlantean + Serpent Of Fire on your back to cleanse your Kundalini. This sequence will also help dissolve blockages and stimulate your vital energy;
- When you have an infection or inflammation, activate 3x Cho Ku Rei + 3x Motor Zanon + 3x Cho Ku Rei on that spot. This will remove the negative energy from that place and disintegrate the bacteria causing the infection;
- Activate Cho Ku Rei + Ho Ka O Ili Ili on each side of the body (front, back, left, and right) to enhance the energy of respect and appreciation around and towards you;
- Place the Antahkarana symbol in your workplace, home, or wherever you spend most of your time. You don’t need any attunements for this symbol to share its energy. It acts as a standalone structure that will cleanse your energetic fields and ease the activation of your chakras;
NOTE: If you are attuned to other Reiki systems, get creative and combine the symbols between them. Develop your practice through experimentation. It’s the only way to discover what works for you and surface innate spiritual potentials you never even knew existed.
The more cleansed your energetic body is, the more open you are to a higher vibration.
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to symbols. Even if we cover most of what’s known, there’s always something new to be discovered. If you’re interested in further learning, you can start with our article on Reiki symbols.
Healthy meals are one of the best ways to increase your energy levels and even lose some weight along the way. Combine them with physical exercise, and probably your sleeping patterns will adjust as well. These 3 elements are key to a high-quality lifestyle.
Dreams are personal. Also, dreams can be very confusing. We often ignore them, but sometimes they bring hidden feelings to life. It’s when we become interested and wonder if trying to understand them would be a good idea. But it’s not easy. And, once a few days pass, we forget about them … once again. The great thing about dreams is that we all have them. Patterns emerge, and symbols come to life. They can be the key to unlocking the door to our souls and help us remember who we truly are.
Sleep: Study Speaks
We know that poor sleep affects our health. We also know that it’s not easy to have a good night’s rest. Luckily, research shows that we can offset some of the negative effects of bad sleeping patterns with physical exercise. Additionally, this also contributes to a longer, healthier life.
: s h a r e :
If you like our content and you have a friend who might benefit from this newsletter, click here to share Spiritual Scout in an email.
Thank you for sharing Spiritual Scout!